Welcome to the Hönig & Müller - Jewish Genealogy
Service. We are here to assist you to trace down your
ancestors and to learn more about the Jewish communities
in Bohemia/Moravia regions of former Austro-Hungarian
Empire. We also provide family history research in Vienna
and in Slovakia archives.
With a help of several genealogy databases we can assist you to find more about missing relatives and to trace living relatives today.
If you are planning ´route to roots´ trip, we can provide you with old and new maps, house numbers, traveling kits and with an experienced guide. We can drive you to the hometowns of your ancestors, visit the former Jewish quarter, the synagogue, the cemetery, etc.
Jewish records :
|Familiant Books (1775-1840)||Jewish Census Records (1724-1811)||Vital Records (1788-1949)|
The records of Jewish interest:
|Civic Censuses (1857-1930)||Joseph´s Cadastre (1785-1789)||Local manor estates (1650-1940)|
|Town register cards (1900-1953)||Stabilised Cadastre (1839/1857)||Parish registers of (Jewish) souls|
History of shoa and after :
|Terezin ghetto databases||Yad vashem||Oberlandrat/landrat assets registers|
|DP camps||Emigration after WWII.||Restitution agenda|
Let´s start the survey - send us your data today to discuss what can be done.
1) Identify the place/region.
2) Identify family name of your ancestors.
3) Describe given name of person that you are looking for.
4) Identify approximate birth date or other date (marriage, death) for the search.
5) Identify your email address.
6) Identify your home country.
7) Please describe your previous genealogical research within the region and write down any information and comments which you find valuable.
Thank you for visiting.
© Müller & Hönig, 2013